Click the image to view our complete gallery.
- Households cannot exceed 80% Area Median Income.
- Committment to homeownership.
- Must be able to legally enter into a contract.
- Homebuyers are required to complete a Homebuyers Education and Post-Purchase Education Course.
- Acceptable credit score (credit counseling available).
- “Sweat Equity” as feasible. Minimum 50 hours per adult in household.
- Adequate income and work history.
Top Reasons to Purchase a Self-Help Housing Home
- Open the Door to Your Future
Homes range from 1200 to 1400 square feet. Homes have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All homes are Northwest Energy Star Certified.
- Protect Your Investment
Homebuyers will gain knowledge and skills to maintain homeownership. SEICAA is available to buyers before, during, and after purchase to answer questions and provide support.
- Affordable Monthly Payments
Mortgages have fixed interest rates for the life of the loan.
- Financial Assistance SEICAA secures gap financing for qualified participants.
- “Sweat Equity”
Limited homebuyer labor contribution, up to $2,500 toward closing costs. Buyers help make the home more affordable by contributing labor towards its completion.
SEICAA has helped 24 families, with 34 children, obtain safe affordable homeownership. SEICAA has built homes in Pocatello, Chubbuck, Inkom, Malad City, Preston, Soda Springs, and Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. SEICAA is currently accepting applications from individuals interested in homeownership with focus in Montpelier, Malad, Preston, Soda Springs, and Pocatello. Subdivisions with available lots include Applewood, Field of Dreams, Foothills, Llano Estacada, and Finlayson.
Click Image to see Larger Floorplans
2013 Area Median Income Guidelines
|1 Person||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person|
SEICAA: 208-232-1114 x101
Mail Applications to:
641 N. 8th Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83201