Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
What is RSVP? RSVP is a National Senior Service Corp organization with a network of volunteers 55+ across the nation making a difference in their community.
It's easy to start; pick your passion, make the phone call and decide where to make a difference and CHANGE LIVES!
In Southeastern Idaho, RSVP volunteers provide a few hours to more than 40 hours a week in a variety of community service, such as:
- Mentoring and Tutoring children in classrooms
- Tutoring adults in pursuit of their GED
- Preparing, serving and delivering meals to homebound citizens
- Assisting with exercise, health, and recreational activities at Senior Centers
- Performing a variety of jobs in hospitals
- Volunteering with the Pocatello Police Department
- Participating in Neighborhood Watch programs
- Helping community organizations operate more efficiently
- Tax preparation for low-income individuals and families
- Assisting Veterans with community events